Water pumping, distribution and wastewater plants
Did you know:
- At urban level, in the EU, the equivalent of wastewater of 11 million people is not collected, and of 41 million it is not treated properly?
- In Romania, the level of compliance with the Directive on waste water treatment at EU level is below 70% while in most Member States it is over 98%?
- If at EU level, the average sludge produced from wastewater is 17 kg per capita, in Romania the average is 10 kg, which represents an insufficient collection?
- In the current financial period, the EU has provided 15 billion Euro to the Member States for the development of wastewater collection and treatment systems?
- Bottled water can reach up to 2000% more expensive than tap water and can be more harmful?
bitYes will propose an automation solution for the treatment, distribution or pumping plants in order to increase the operational efficiency as well as the energy efficiency, to improve the obtained results and to facilitate the attributions of the operators.
The solution proposes the integration, installation and maintenance of the monitoring and control system, in order to increase the productivity, to increase the predictability of the maintenance, to equalize the periodical consumption and higher safety.
The proposed system integrates software and hardware equipment that will provide:
- Flexibility in integrating different equipment from different manufacturers as well as existing platforms
- Modularity to be able to strictly choose the options that are tailored to the client’s needs (eg: visual alarm, sms, email; excel reporting, word, text; graphics)
- Optimization of data transmission, networking and wiring through:
– Wireless equipment integration
– Using an existing Ethernet network
– Multiple protocols: modbus, profinet, ethercat, devicenet etc.
We offer you intelligent monitoring and control applications for wastewater treatment, water distribution or pumping stations, be them public or private. The intelligent control and monitoring of such a station implies the integration in a centralized form of:
– Treatment tanks
– Other elements specific to each station
Thus, decisions can be made with an overview of the entire station or the entire substation system, creating an assembly that responds more accurately to any disturbance and achieves better results.
WHAT DO YOU GAIN IF YOU IMPLEMENT AN INTELLIGENT MONITORING AND CONTROL SYSTEM?
- Data, graphics and reports in real time or historical
- Optimal control of the efficiency of each subsystem from the whole assembly
- Reducing the possibility of human error and increasing the operational safety
- Lower maintenance costs
- Simplicity in operation of the whole system, reduction of workload
WHAT DO YOU MISS IF YOU DO NOT IMPLEMENT AN INTELLIGENT MONITORING AND CONTROL SYSTEM?
- Manual monitoring and analysis means a longer time to make decisions, and the parameters in such systems are constantly changing.
- You will not be able to save the energy consumed nor will you be able to estimate the expenses
- Without an overview and a parallel control of each subsystem, the results cannot be improved